Applying for Transfer Enrollment
The application process for transfer students is now open. Please note that the link for a second semester spot will be different than the link for those students wishing to transfer into Herron for the 2018-19 academic year.
Applications will be available online only. You are welcome to come to Herron High School to use our computers and get assistance with the online application.
Transfers are granted spots at Herron High School as spaces become available, and if they meet the deadline for the following paperwork. Deadlines will be announced once a student has been offered a spot.
- Complete, up-to-date transcript (with embossed stamp or signature from registrar)
- Algebra I, English 10 ECA/ISTEP scores, if applicable
- Discipline reports (Students who are currently expelled from their former schools will not be considered.)
- Attendance records
- Copy of birth certificate
- Up-to-date immunizations
- Custody documentation, if applicable
- IEP, 504 and psycho-educational evaluation, if student receives special education resources