Applying for Transfer Enrollment

Families may apply using the unified enrollment application: No paper applications are available, but families who do not have access to a computer or a mobile device may come to Herron High School or Riverside High School and use the dedicated enrollment computers during school hours: 9am-4pm, Mondays-Thursdays or 10am-3pm on Fridays. To apply outside of these hours, please visit an Enroll Indy enrollment center.

Transfers are granted spots at Herron High School as spaces become available, and if they meet the deadline for the following paperwork. Deadlines will be announced once a student has been offered a spot.

  • Complete, up-to-date transcript (with embossed stamp or signature from registrar)
  • Algebra I, English 10 ECA/ISTEP scores, if applicable
  • Discipline reports (Students who are currently expelled from their former schools will not be considered.)
  • Attendance records
  • Copy of birth certificate
  • Up-to-date immunizations
  • Custody documentation, if applicable
  • IEP, 504 and psycho-educational evaluation, if student receives special education resources

For more information, contact Shannon Hasper at 317-231-0010, x1151 or