Announcements- Wednesday March 22, 2017
- Mrs. Shere will have Office Hours today after school in room 036M.
- Outerwear must remain in your lockers after Spring Break. Students may not bring outerwear to the classroom beginning April 3rd.
- Creative Writing club will not meet this week. We will reconvene after spring break.
- Herron High School’s theatre department, along with Claude McNeal Productions is now seeking submissions for our final production of the school-year: Herron’s Follies: A Modern-Day Vaudeville. We are looking for a variety of acts and performers including, (but not limited to,) musicians, singers, dancers, comedians, magicians, strongmen, impersonators, acrobats, jugglers, one-act plays or scenes from plays, minstrels, and short films. If interested, please see Ms. Boswell in 214 R or contact her via email.
- There is no jeans day this week. Please plan on being in uniform throughout the entire benchmark week. Seniors, you will not be able to wear your senior t-shirts on Thursday.
- Track practice tonight for all. Thursday is a MANDATORY practice from 4:30 to 6:30. Fridaywill be from 4:30 to 6:30 at track.