Announcements- Monday May 15, 2017
- Photo Club will have our last meeting tomorrow, May 16th in room 236m from 4:15-5pm.
- There will be a meeting during advisory for all students going to Japan next month. The meeting will be tomorrow at the beginning of Advisory in room 129.
- Tonight is Senior Night for softball. Come support as they host Horizon at 5pm at Forest Manor park. Team dismissed at 3:30.
- Gamers’ Club will host its end of the year celebration Tuesday after school in the Lyceum until 5pm. All are welcome!
- Your yearbook staff is dedicated to getting you a yearbook if you still want one! Yearbooks will be available for purchase at 6:00 tonight at the Awards Ceremony AND at 6:30 at the Commencement ceremony. Students may also speak with any yearbook staffer or Miss Chapman to purchase a yearbook while supplies last!
- Chess Club will meet after school on Wednesday from 4:15-5:00 pm in Russell Room 218. This will be the final meeting for the year.
- SENIORS are to wear uniforms to school throughout exams. Please donate them AFTER your last exam if you choose.
- Beginning Thursday the 18th, rising seniors may begin wearing college sweatshirts and may eat outside during lunch.