Announcements – Monday, August 31, 2015
- Last week, all families were mailed a Free or Reduced Lunch Application. Please ask your parents to complete the application. The forms should be turned in to Student Services. Additional applications are available there too. All students with an application on file will receive a Free Jeans Day thisFriday, September 4th.
- All National Honor Society invitations have been distributed. If you were invited to apply, complete your application online by Friday September 4th to be considered for membership. See Mrs. Magers or Miss Klinger with questions.
- Cooking Club will be having a returning members meeting tomorrow, Tuesday September 1, in the Gallery. Please be ready to discuss what you want out of the club this year.
- Seniors, the State of Indiana requires that you have a meningitis booster before your senior year. We must have a record on file by August 31 that you have received this booster shot. Turn in your shot record at the Student Services drop box. If you come to school tomorrow with out your booster on file you will be sent home.
- Bus passes will now only be sold in the bookstore. If you need a bus pass during lunch today, please talk to Mr. Westerfeld and he will get you one.
- Senior red polos are now available and on sale at the bookstore for only $18.00. Stop by and get one while supplies last.
- Herron Uniform Shorts are now available at Schoolbelles (at the store and on their website). Please ask Mr. Westerfeld if you have any questions.
- Are you interested in going to Germany, Italy, Switzerland, and France this summer? There will be a parent information meeting about the trip tonight in the lyceum from 5:30pm to 6:30pm.
- Any returning Model UN members that did not receive information about this year’s Chicago conference need to stop by room 120 to pick up a handout. The deadline to commit to the conference is Friday, September 11.
- Remember to bring in watercolors and other art materials or books for Restoration Gateway in Uganda. The advisory with the most supplies will receive cupcakes from Miss Paulen!
- Free Coffee for seniors on September 3rd at 8am in the Lyceum. Bring your college questions and drink some coffee with Miss Hundt.
- Are you interested in playing Girls Basketball? If so, there will be a call out meeting on Wednesdayright after school in 255F.
- All soccer players need to see Mrs. Wiggins during lunch to pick up their shorts.
- Tomorrow night is the first home game for Boys Soccer. The boys will host John Marshall at 6p at O’Bannon Fields.
- The Cross country team will compete at Ritter tomorrow night at 5p. The team will be dismissed at 330.