« Back to News & Announcements
Tue, April 23, 2019
Monday, April 22, 2019
Announcements – Monday, April 22, 2019
- Students may not leave campus before or after school and then return to campus. It is a violation of our closed campus policies. Students who do walk off campus to McDonald’s, CVS, the Foundry, and then return to campus will be assigned a 1 hour detention for violating our closed campus policies. After 4:15pm, students must report to 5th period if their ride has not arrived or they are not attending Office Hours. If students have completed office hours and their ride is not waiting for them, they must report directly to 5th period in the gallery.
- GSA will be collecting LGBTQIA-themed art for the Arts and Food Truck Festival. Please submit artwork to room 136m on or before April 26th.
- BCU will be hosting a meeting this today in 119R after school to discuss end of the year celebrations. Members are required to attend.
- We’re going on a WWII + Western Front trip in the summer of 2021! Come to our callout meeting: April 30 @ 6 in the Lyceum! See Ms. Ward for info!
- The freshman class council is hosting a Dine to Donate at Greek’s Pizza! This week freshmen will receive a slip to present to the waiter. The slips are good for 2 weeks! Help your class raise money for events and activities!
- Herron blood drive will be Tuesday, April 30. See posters for sign-up details and the student services for consent forms.
- Join the French Club after school Wed. Apr. 24th in R204! All are welcome for snacks and francophile conversation!
- Mr. Paley’s Monday afternoon office hours are rescheduled to Thursday Morning.
- Please release the softball team today at 3:30 for their game vs Manual HS at 5:00
- Ms. Kula’s Monday PM office hours are moved to Tuesday PM this week only.
- Swing Dance Club will meet tomorrow after school in room 213 R.
- ASL Club will meet on Wednesday after school in room 213 R.
- Come see your favorite Acheaens fight a witch, fell a giant, cast a spell, win – and lose a Princess. Into The Woods in the Herron High School theatre, Thursday – Saturday, 4/25-4/27 doors open @ 6:30 and Sunday 4/28 doors at 2:00 – tickets are $5.00 for students.
- Japanese Club meets Tuesdays after school in 251F! We are planning a dinner at Sakura this weekend – stop by for more info!
- Come to the Summer 2021 WWII and Western Front trip callout on Tuesday April 30 at 6 in the Lyceum! See Ms. Ward for more information!