Herron High School Campus is currently closed. E-Learning: March 16 - March 26 ~ Spring Break: March 27 - April 7, 2020; E-Learning resumes April 8.
« Back to News & Announcements
Mon, January 27, 2020
Monday, January 27, 2020
- If you are interested in participating in the Tlaxcala, Mexico exchange, applications are now available at student services and due today. Please speak to the Assistant Heads of School or Ms. Gilbert with any questions.
- Girls Inc – Healthy Sexuality Program starts THIS Friday AM. Interested? Get more info & pick up a permission slip from Ms. Kiefer
- Want to go to England/France/Belgium/Germany? Come to the WWII + Western Front Summer 2021 callout: Tomorrow, 6PM/lyceum. See Ward for more info
- Auditions for Little Shop of Horrors will be tomorrow and Thursday 1/30 from 4:10-6:30 in the HHS choir room. Email Boswell with questions.
- Japanese Club meets tomorrow after school in 251F
- Riley Dance Marathon is hosting an all day dine to donate today at City BBQ by IUPUI. 25% of all proceeds go to RDM.
- Want to know how to own a Tesla for $78/month? Come to Business Club this afternoon in Room 020
- Students interested in the Mexico exchange should attend an info meeting this Thursday 1/30 at 5pm in the Lyceum. See Mr. Westerfeld with questions
- Knit and Crochet Club will meet Thursday after school in 006R. Newcomers and beginners are welcome.
- African-American Senior Girls: If you have a 3.0 or above, contact Mr. Roe immediately for a scholarship opportunity from Delta Sigma Theta!
- Mrs. Cummings will have office hours after school on Wednesday, not Friday this week only.
- Chemistry Club will meet on Thurs. Jan. 30th from 4:15 – 5 pm in 036M. We will explore lead testing in Indianapolis.
- Mrs. Medley’s OH this afternoon is rescheduled for tomorrow, Tuesday, afternoon for this week only.
- Gamers Club will meet after school tomorrow in 036 m. New members welcome!
- Want to know how to own a Tesla for $78/month? Come to Business Club Monday PM in Room 020
- Mrs. Fagan’s Wedneday PM office hours are moved (this week only) to Tuesday PM.
- Ever dreamed of going to France? See Madame Tegegne for more details on our 2021 trip! The deadline to enroll is this Friday!
- Model UN will meet Wednesday after school in 030 Main. All members are required to attend.
- Girls Tennis conditioning begins next Monday! Mondays and Wednesdays from 5-6pm, meet in 030 M.
- MHAC will have a meeting this Thursday in 034m.
- This Friday is a Jeans Day to benefit MHAC. Bring $1 to buy a pass. Jeans should be blue + free of rips, holes, tears, and decorations
- BCU is meeting after school this Thursday to continue plans for Black History Month. All members are required to attend.
- Congratulations to the following seniors on their college acceptances! Cheaney Ritter to Butler University, the University of Illinois Chicago and Loyola University Chicago; Ricco Schuster to Indiana University and Iowa State University, Miranda Rivera to The Ohio State University, IUPUI, Colorado State University and Augustana College, and Max Salkovsky to the University of Montana, Appalachian State and Indiana University.