« Back to News & Announcements
Wed, December 11, 2019
Wednesday, December 11, 2019
- Dance Marathon is doing an art sale. If you want to donate any art/handmade gifts to raise money for Riley, bring it to 111r by 12/13/19.
- Track&Field open conditioning Tues & Thurs 4:30-5:30 Cafeteria. We run outside + plyo, core & weight training inside. All levels welcome!
- Knit and Crochet will meet Thursday after school in 006R. Newcomers and beginners are welcome.
- There will be a Science Bowl meeting on Thursday after school in Ms. Smith’s room (038 m). New members welcome.
- Miss Smith’s Wednesday morning office hours have been rescheduled to tomorrow, Thursday morning for this week only.
- This Friday will be a jeans day to support Classics Club. Jeans must be blue and free of holes and decorations.
- MHAC will have a meeting this Thursday in room 034.
- Gardening Club will meet after school this Thursday in 157F.
- National Art Honor Society will meet this afternoon at 4:10pm in 234M. Button Time!!!
- 9th grade English teachers are holding “O Brother, Where Art Thou” viewing sessions for students who missed part or all of the film in class
- There will be a Softball Callout in the gallery tomorrow, during advisory, immediately following announcements.
- Volleyball Jerseys are due during lunch today. Please plan to turn in your home and away jerseys.
- There will be a Model UN meeting today after school in 030 Main.
- Congratulations NHS officers Pres Maggie Kreis VP: Vivienne Edwards Secretary Danielle Kinney Communications Lucia Maragno and Ainsley Ross
- Come to Winter Wonderland this Saturday from 11-4 in the Gallery. There will be music, hot cocoa, cookie decorating, and more!
- Juniors: Want to tour 10 HBCUs during Spring Break? Email Mr. Roe for more details!
- Are you interested in making short films? Interested in winning $1000? Email Mr. Roe for more info!
- Mr. Benzel’s afternoon office hours have been moved from Thursday PM to today after school for this week only.
- Congratulations to Kate Snider for being accepted into the Savannah College of Art and Design!
- Students must have an ID to receive a lunch. Students without any ID will not be able to get a lunch until you obtain a temp ID from a lunch staff member. Students must wear their IDs at all times.
- Mr. Benzel will be moving his Thursday PM office hours to this afternoon for this week only.