All students are required to wear a school uniform daily. Uniform items must be purchased from the official Schoolbelles store in Indianapolis (6315 N Keystone Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46220) or online at www.schoolbelles.com. If purchasing online, our school code is S2275.
- Black or white polo shirt (with or without HHS logo), long or short sleeved
Pants and Shorts/Skorts
- Pants, shorts and skorts must be official uniform items from School Belles. Shorts and Skorts should be at least fingertip length.
- Solid black leggings may be worn under skorts as well.
ID on HRHS Lanyard
- No writing or stickers on IDs
- All shoes worn must have backs (including sandals)
- Socks or tights worn above the ankle with shorts/skorts must be solid, black/red/white/gray without visible holes or patterns
- Optional plain black crew neck sweatshirt
- Optional Official Herron outerwear items from Schoolbelles: Sweater, fleece, cardigan, sweatshirt
- Optional white crew neck undershirt
- Optional plain brown or black belt
- Seniors ONLY may wear college/university sweatshirts.
If your student qualifies for free or reduced lunch, we offer uniform vouchers to help with cost, and we offer resale of donated uniform items at a reduced cost as well. Reach out to us at 317-231-0010 or email email@example.com for more details.
Please also note that while our new uniform items for the 2022-23 school year will have our new Herron logo on them when purchased new at Schoolbelles, ALL previous uniform items with the old "H" logo will always be accepted and allowed as uniform clothing. We hold to a network-wide policy of 'grandfathering' in all of our old logo uniform items, and they will always be allowed.